Click her ehttps://spark.adobe.com/video/gKuFrUBI5kBwd to go to my book buzz for this week.
For my book buzz this week I did the vocab challenge. I had a lot of fun doing this. I think that my work is an overflowing jar of honey!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ralphie gets his job back!
This is the second part I did for the Christmas Elf activity. I did a reply letter from Santa. This was also fun create. The hardest thin...
-
If you can crack the code, you can see the answer to this joke:Why is Peter Pan always flying? A=! B=" C=+ D=$ E=% F=^ G=& ...
-
For this weeks Chapter Chat I researched about Lynda Mullaly Hunt. Too present my research project I thought that it would more creative to...
-
This is my research about the Central Park 5. The task was to research about people that were wrongly convicted by police. We had to rese...
Wow, Paige, you have done an amazing homophone video! I love the way you have written them in sentences together. One thing I'm not so sure about is three and free, are they true homophones? They are pronounced a little differently.
ReplyDeletei love it just one thing for the bear and bare you could of done
ReplyDeletethe bare footed bear drank bier