This term we have bee doing a really cool thing called Christmas Countdown! This activity is set by the teachers. You get to choose different activities to do. They are all Christmas themed. I decided to do research first because I love researching things! I decided to research about Santa! I think my first Christmas activity is set to a high standard.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ralphie gets his job back!
This is the second part I did for the Christmas Elf activity. I did a reply letter from Santa. This was also fun create. The hardest thin...
-
If you can crack the code, you can see the answer to this joke:Why is Peter Pan always flying? A=! B=" C=+ D=$ E=% F=^ G=& ...
-
For this weeks Chapter Chat I researched about Lynda Mullaly Hunt. Too present my research project I thought that it would more creative to...
-
This is my research about the Central Park 5. The task was to research about people that were wrongly convicted by police. We had to rese...

Awesome facts Paige!
ReplyDeleteI didn't know that Santa is considered a mutant. But I do know Santa is a criminal, he breaks into millions of homes a year! Good post, I like how it was presented.
ReplyDelete