This is my Chapter Chat for this week. I chose to make an advertisement poster for the book Ghost! I think we had to make an advertisement poster for Ghost because this is our last week reading the book Ghost.
The first thing I started to do was draw a gold medal. I chose to draw a gold medal because I was thinking about the Olympics. Inside the medal I drew things related to the story. I drew a Defenders top because Castle is on the Defenders team. A gun because his Dad was trying to shoot him and his Mum. A basketball because he plays basketball. The first aid symbol because his Mum works at a hospital and a track with a finish line because he does track! When I was finished all that I put quotes from the book on the side. I then decorated my work with polka dots and stars.
My favourite thing about my Chapter Chat was drawing a gold medal because I think it's more creative then just drawing a circle. The funnest thing was decorating because I like colouring in things. The hardest thing to do was probably coming up with quotes to put on the side of my poster.
I put a lot of effort into this and I am proud of the end result. I think my work is an overflowing jar of honey.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ralphie gets his job back!
This is the second part I did for the Christmas Elf activity. I did a reply letter from Santa. This was also fun create. The hardest thin...
-
If you can crack the code, you can see the answer to this joke:Why is Peter Pan always flying? A=! B=" C=+ D=$ E=% F=^ G=& ...
-
For this weeks Chapter Chat I researched about Lynda Mullaly Hunt. Too present my research project I thought that it would more creative to...
-
This is my research about the Central Park 5. The task was to research about people that were wrongly convicted by police. We had to rese...

Your poster is definitely an overflowing jar of honey, Paige! I really like the way you have worked hard to included details from our story and also to make your design eye-catching. You should be very proud of what you have created.
ReplyDelete